Limitation of Liability
- EEPC India has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that EEPC India reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
- In no way shall EEPC India or its officials be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, or reliance on the Payment Gateway services.
- EEPC India and the Payment Gateway Service Providers assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of (i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway; or (ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless EEPC India and their respective officers, directors, employees, and members, from any claim or demand, or actions.
- You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that EEPC India has no control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, EEPC India does not represent or guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- EEPC India and the Payment Gateway Service Providers shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
Debit/Credit card, Bank Account details
The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details. You may make your payments to EEPC India by using a Debit/Credit Card or through using your Online Banking Account. When you initiate a payment transaction and/or issue an online payment Instruction and provide Your Card / Bank details:
- You warrant that you are fully and lawfully entitled to use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank Account for such transactions,
- You are responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account details provided by you are accurate,
- You are authorizing the debit to the nominated Card, Bank account for the settlement of payment of services selected by you along with the Applicable charges and taxes.
- You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominated Card, Bank Account at the time of making the payment selected by you inclusive of the applicable taxes.